Tuesday 17 February 2009

Lunchtime fun

Still nothing from "L". Took my work fuck buddy home at lunch. We had some cheese on toast in the kitchen. No-one else was around so we went to my room and I whipped his cock out of his trousers and got on my haunches and gave him a quickie blow job, his cock felt just as good as I remembered. He wanted to cum on my face so I let him. Luckily none went on my work clothes. I didn't realise but I'd left my toys out and I'm pretty sure he saw them. Oh well! Back at work I felt very horny while serving customers, knowing that just an hour before a guy had his cock in my mouth and then sprayed his cum on my face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U love sex just as much as i do! n_n

Rachael said...

As much? Mmm...maybe more ;) Still to meet a man that's up for it as much as I am.