Tuesday 27 January 2009

Test results

I got my sex health results back today and they're all clear. I like to get checked every few months. I'm also thinking that if my back door is open for action I should start using enemas. If not regular then at least on the day. I bought some and experimented and quite a lot came out, so to speak. I tried about three and was only just getting to the stage of it almost being totally clean.

I've also realised that there is a part of anal sex I've never experienced….having a guy cum inside me. I guess I'll need to wait until I've been with a guy long enough that we start fucking without condoms. There's another solution but I'm not sure if it'll work. I know that "M" also gets himself regularly checked. I know a lot of guys wouldn't turn down a no-strings ass fucking but I don't think "M" finds me all that attractive.

No comments: