Tuesday 10 March 2009

Good times

I brought some toys with me to "L"s last night as well as my usual overnight stuff. I cleaned the stubble off my pussy a little in the shower and gave myself an enema (be prepared!) then got dressed in my usual bedtime stuff. So we trundled off to bed and horny bugger that he is I knew it wouldn't be too long before he was pawing my boobs over my t-shirt. I lay on my back slightly and let him have a feel and we had a bit of a snog as his hands wandered lower. They were soon hovering over my crotch and then under my t-shirt. I knew instantly he could tell "something" was different and it certainly perked him up!

He ran his fingers over my smooth pussy as my hands found his cock under the covers and started to give it a gentle tug. He kicked the bed covers off and he made circular motions over my clit as I slowly jerked him. He started to introduce a finger into my pussy and I pushed against it as I gripped his cock and he slowly fucked my hand. Curiosity getting the better of him he finally got between my legs and started to give me a good going over with his tongue, kissing and licking my pussy lips and clit as his finger massaged my g-spot. I groaned and moaned to let him know to keep doing what he was doing. I held the back of his head and started pushing my pussy up against his tongue and rotating my hips just the way I like it and I was really building up a good orgasm with his finger going inside me and I was having an orgasm in no time.

His cock was raging hard but I wasn't done yet :) I reached inside my night bag and brought my dildo out and he had to just watch as I worked it inside me, grouping and massaging my own tits as I moaned as the rabbit ears did their magic on my clit. I let "L" take over the dildo and he worked it in and out as I took over rubbing my pussy. He wanted to use the dildo on me from behind so I got on all fours and he worked on me from behind. I reached behind to rub my asshole as he slid the dildo in and out of my pussy. Things got a little too much for him though and he said he had to cum and was soon cumming on my back.

I'll admit I was a little disappointed! But still very horny so I showed him what he could have won ;) I took the lube from my bag and lubed up the rabbit. Now it's got quite a thick shaft so I spent some time gently prodding and pushing it and slowly working it into my ass while I lay on my back. When it was in ok I let "L" take over and he licked me out while he pushed the dildo deeper and deeper into my ass. I had an incredible second orgasm this way. "L" wasn't really up for any more action so we both went to sleep.

In the morning "L" seemed quite keen to start where we left off. One day I'm going to have to shove a dildo up his arse to see how it is the next day lol. So my arse was off limits much to his annoyance, but we did some 69ing to make up.

No comments: