Saturday 21 November 2009

Matchmaking

I had a girlfriend over last night for a few drinks and we were having the usual bitchfest and she was saying how it was ages before she had someone go down on her on a regular basis, or gone down on her at all. I told her I was getting it just the other night from my fuck buddy. She seemed quite amazed that I'd do that, so I told her about him and what a nice cock he had. I told her he'd probably go down on her if she wanted. She's about my size but with dark hair so I didn't think it'd be an issue.

So I called him up and invited him over while my friend was giggling away like a school girl. When he got here we all had a few more drinks and I told WFB that my friend was feeling bad as she hadn't had anyone go down on her for a while. He sidled up to her and rested his hand on her leg and said "that's a shame…" He added "just the other night Rachael called me up cos she was having the same problem." "And what did you do?" she asked. WFB then slowly took down the zip on her jeans and she looked at me with a shocked look but I gave her a comforting nod to let her know it was ok.

When her zip down she shimmied out of her jeans so she was just in her knickers. She was obviously quite shy and kept her hands firmly on her crotch. WFB slid her knickers down her legs too, then moved his hand over her pussy and they started to snog each other. She started to relax a little and took her hands from her crotch to feel WFB's cock through his trousers. I could see from behind his hand that she didn't trim her pussy at all and it was quite dark and hairy. I told them they could go to my room so they bounded off with her leaving her jeans and knickers on the floor.

Over the next half hour I could hear some moaning and then some thumping that I knew meant she was getting it good and hard. When all the sound had died down I went into the room and they were both still on my bed. She was stark naked and she has great boobs, and her nipples were still quite small despite her having a big chest like me. That hairy bush was on full display also, along with a big grin on her face. He still had his shirt on but was naked from the waist down.

I got us all some fresh drinks and we spent most of the remaining night in the bedroom just chatting and watching telly, and my friend seemed to have totally lost her inhibitions and didn't mind being naked at all. To be honest I was quite tempted to strip off and jump in myself but I don't think she would have been quite up for that yet :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

With every story, I become more and more jealous of WFB. ;-)

Alex said...

I don't believe they make women like you here in MN however it makes me want to move to the UK