Monday 11 May 2009

Matchmaking

A girlfriend of mine is recently divorced and not exactly looking to get back into a relationship, but is ready for a bit of fun and (in my opinion) some confidence boosting. So I've set her up with work fuck buddy. I've pretty much informed her that he isn't husband material but will probably give her a right good seeing to if that's what she is after. I'm sure she'll have a good time as he has a nice cock and is always up for it.

I've also been looking at some places to stay and I think I've found somewhere. It's not great but I can afford it on my own so that'll be good.

3 comments:

Riff Dog said...

How helpful you are to your friend! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Do you ever get jealous? Would you join your friends for sex?

Rachael said...

I sometimes get jealous depending, but not usually when I do things the way I want to :) As for joining my friends, I'd think about it if they asked :)