Saturday 23 June 2012

It was my last day playing nurse so we got down to the business of dressing. I said I wouldn't bother washing him but he asked if he could still get a treat :) I didn't answer, but stripped him naked and he seemed a lot more relaxed this time and didn't mind being naked in front of me at all. "Do you want a hand job, or a blow job?" I asked him. "Your blow job was amazing, I'd love another one". "Do you like it swallowed?" I asked, "Oh yes" he smiled back, "do it naked though". Mmm....ok :) So I took my own clothes off, I guess it was only fair. My bush was a bit wild though, I haven't tended to it in a while, but he didn't seem to mind. "I've always wanted to see you naked" he confessed. "Have you always wanted me to suck you cock?" I teased, looking down to see his cock hard and waiting. I got between his legs and took him in my mouth again. "Suck that cock" he moaned, gently thrusting his hips upward to meet my mouth movements. No more grasping of the bed sheets, instead he was just groaning and really enjoying it. He was soon groaning with each thrust of his hips and I knew he was reaching orgasm. Right enough, a few thrusts later and I was tasting warm cum in my mouth.

I was pretty horny now so I moved up to straddle his face and he eagerly started to lick my clit and pussy. I rocked back and forward, pushing my clit against his tongue. He worked out that I could make myself cum that way so kept his tongue out for me to use, and right enough with a few minutes of working it I was hitting an orgasm myself.

Now that the sex was all done I helped him dress and got dressed myself. It was fun and all, but I hope he doesn't think we'll be fucking all the time now lol

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

He may not think that, but he certainly hopes that it will happen. All guys hope that it will happen. Heck, I hope that it will happen just so I can hear about it.

;-)

Reed said...

Your antics always have a funny way of cheering me up and making me horny. Thanks!