Tuesday 1 September 2009

Grrreat!

I thought that living on my own I'd maybe be getting more action but it's not really turned out that way. One thing I do love though is not having to worry about clothes and stuff, I spend a lot of time naked or just in a bra and knickers. It's also great being able to use my toys in the living room with the big TV.

I did manage to pull last night though. I had a few snogs with a few different guys and ended up taking a young thing back to my place. He was only early 20s I think and *very* keen :) I had a quick feel of his package when we were snogging at a club and I was really hoping to see it in the flesh. We snogged some more in the back of the cab and when we got back to mine I took him to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed as he undressed. When it was time for his boxers to come down his cock sprung out and it was every bit as impressive in the flesh. About 8 inches and nice and thick too. He stood in front of me and I wasn't in a teasing mood so I just got down to business and took his cock in hand and started to suck him off while he reached down to grope my boobs over my dress. My hands went around to grab his butt which was nice and firm too.

I was really enjoying sucking his cock, it wasn't a chore at all, I love a full thick penis inside me. He started to tug at my dress so I lifted it over me and slipped off my bra. He laid with his back on the bed so I got in a 69 position and got back to sucking on his cock while he pulled my thong to one side and licked at my pussy. He pulled my butt cheeks wide and really got his tongue up and down my slit. He started to squirm a little so I could tell he was on the brink of cumming so I held the tip of his cock on my tongue and gripped his shaft and wanked it until it started to erupt cum right into my mouth.

I got up off him and turned to face him then straddled his head so my pussy was right in his face. He gently licked and kissed my clit while I steadied myself with my hands against the wall. Moving his face under me he alternated between licking my lips and my clit but I didn't think I'd cum so I got on my back instead and he whipped my thong off, spread my legs and got back to licking me out. "Finger me as well" I instructed him. His technique was quite good but I still enjoyed telling him what to do, when to use more fingers, when to move them in and out and when to leave them in. With me telling him what to do I knew I was going to orgasm soon. "I'm going to cum…keep going at that pace" I shouted, just as he was hitting a magic rhythm with his fingers and tongue, then I had an incredible orgasm…it's so much better when someone else is doing the work :)

He didn't seem to be quite finished though and he worked his way back up my body, kissing me all over, feeling my boobs and running his hands and up down my body. He pushed his crotch against me and I could feel his cock was hard again. His head had worked its way up to my face and he had a passionate snog as he pressed his hand on my crotch as I gyrated against it and my own hand reached down to his crotch and tugged at his hard-on. "Put a Johnny on and fuck me doggy style" I told him. He rummaged through his clothes and came out with a condom and rolled it down his huge cock and I got on all fours with my butt in the air. Getting behind me he slid his cock right in ball deep. "Fuck me hard" I told him, and he started really pounding me and it felt great. I pushed back to meet each thrust and his cock kept ramming into me hard, filling me full of thick young cock.

He varied his speed from slowly teasing his cock in and out, making me beg him to go faster, to full on fucking me hard. I really wanted to cum myself so I got on my back and spread my legs and rubbed my clit while he continued fucking me while holding my legs open. I managed to get to the point of orgasm quite quickly so grabbed him down toward me and held onto him, forcing his pelvic bone to nuzzle my clit to send me over the edge to a really great orgasm. When I had finished he took the johnny off and wanked himself over me as I held my legs open again, finally managing to cum over my belly.

Rather than going home he decided to stay so we got dressed and had a few more drinks while watching TV. In the morning I left him sleeping while I had a quick shower then went back to bed. He was still dozing so I started stroking his cock under the covers and he soon came around. So I dived under the covers and started to lick and kiss his cock which was already hard. Impressive :) I kept licking it while fondling his balls and really teasing it. I threw off the covers and got a dildo from my drawer and reached between my legs and fucked myself with it while I sucked on his cock. I angled it so that I could push and pull my body up and down on it while moving my mouth and tongue up and down on his shaft. I could tell with each stroke he was getting close to cumming and probably cumming hard when all of a sudden he started to shoot jizz into my mouth in great big squirts.

I wasn't done though, so I got some lube and lubed up my dildo. I lay on my back and told him I wanted him to click my pussy with the dildo up my arse. As always he did exactly as I ordered him to and it was a real turn on. He slowly slid the dildo all the way into my arsehole and left it in place as he started licking my clit, alternating with rubbing it under his fingers. The whole thing was really dirty and really turning me on. I've never had a young guy in bed that I could totally order around to do my bidding and I was really loving it. I was also loving all the stimulation I was getting but I knew I'd probably have to bring myself off so I told him to stop and just watch while I took over. It only took a few seconds of well-positioned rubbing before I was cumming hard myself.

I leaned a few things about my encounter. One was that I could probably do with a few fuck-buddies. The other was that I should maybe look into cuckolding or domination or something like that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love receiving orders and am very good at following them to the letter! I'm not a sad little sub, though, but I know that women love a man to be obedient every now and then!