Thursday 2 July 2009

Good job?

I was thinking the other day about how many hand jobs I've given. It's really not a lot. In fact hardly any which is strange when you think about it. Now I'm wondering if it's because I'm no good? Or would guys just rather you did something else? I guess I can't be that great at it as I hardly ever do it, and let's be honest guys aren't the best "down there" either so why should I be able to jerk a guy better than he does himself?

Work Fuck Buddy asked me to give him a hand job earlier but I swear I've never done it to him before. Maybe I'll give it a go and ask for feedback? Maybe give him one of those cards you get at restaurants :)

1 comment:

Reed said...

I'd just been thinking about how much I like handjobs when I was looking through your blog a bit and found this. River can do me better than I do myself, and I like to do her, too. But yeah, I got some pretty crappy handjobs before River.