Sunday 26 April 2009

Great weekend

I was out on the town Friday night with a few girlfriends and we went to the pub where last weekends snog was. He was there but pretty drunk and we had another snog and exchanged numbers to see what we were both doing by the end of the night. I met up with him around 2am ish and we got some grub together.

Anyway, long story short we got a taxi back to his place to continue on the party where we had some more snogs before he finally started to get adventurous and his hands started to wander over my body. I was pretty horny anyway so helped him by getting my boobs out and spreading my legs for him to slip his hand up my skirt. At first he just massaged my pussy through my panties then slipped his fingers in my panties to continue. Had to admit he was pretty good at it, and it got even better when he got between my legs to slide my panties right off. He stayed there and started going down on me which was just as great as his fingering. He worked his tongue well and used his fingers well and I did eventually get to orgasm. This is my kind of man :)

I was only more than willing to reciprocate but we went back to some more snogging so I took the initiative this time and my hand wandered to his crotch, unzipped and slid my hand inside. Mmmm, his cock wasn't the biggest but it wasn't tiny or anything and I think he felt a bit self conscious about it. Anyway, I whipped it out of his pants and into my mouth. It was probably about 4 inches and not too thick but I actually lick sucking on small cocks. I like getting the whole thing in my mouth, though it does make it harder to wank it and suck it at the same time so I concentrated on tonguing it all over. I got the impression he was holding back a little and I didn't think he was going to cum so I asked if he had any condoms. Obviously I had my own but I dunno…maybe he had special ones to fit him? Lol, I'm terrible.

So he slipped one on and fucked me from behind but TBH it wasn't that great though it wasn't long before he came. That wasn't the end of it, though, he did go down on me again after he fucked me which I think is pretty horny, and he got me off again too. I didn't stay after though, I just went home. I usually like staying over to fuck in the morning when I'm horniest but didn't think it was much worth it.

Saturday night was much better and I met up with some lads on a stag do and one took me back to their hotel room. He was probably mid 20s so fairly young but he had quite a nice cock, was a good size but not massive. He was mega horny too, I'm going to have to had sex with more younger guys I think. We both stripped totally naked and he went down on me right away. His technique wasn't great but he made up for it in enthusiasm and slipped his finger up my arse too. I quite like it when a man takes control :) I didn't cum and I didn't think I would so we switched it around and I started sucking his cock. It was rock hard and he was totally shaven and I fondled his smooth balls as I worked on my shaft and head with my lips and tongue. He had a great arse too, real firm and nice and I squeezed it as I ran my mouth up and down his hard-on.

He didn't cum though but he slipped a rubber on and fucked me with him on top. And boy did he fuck, he was like a jackhammer and I held my boobs or else I might have got a black eye! We were at it for a while before he got off and motioned me onto all fours then started pounding me from behind. This was much better and I planted my face in the pillows as he slapped against my arse. I was aching to cum so I had him on his back and I went on top. His cock was still solid and I slipped it in me and pushed down on it hard, pushing my clit against his body in a nice rhythm and brought myself to a fantastic orgasm.

His cock was still solid, so much stamina! So I turned around so that I was on top but facing away from him. I rode my pussy up and down his cock and told him to finger my arsehole. He had no problem doing that so I thought some dirty talk might get him off so I said how great his cock felt in my cunt and how I wanted him to cum. As if on cue he was soon filling his rubber up with spunk. We must have been fucking for about 15 minutes solid.

No comments: