Sunday 28 December 2008

Morning after

Last night's guy was still on the sofa this morning. He got up when I came into the room and I told him I was having a shower. He surprised me by suggesting we shower together, but I accepted. I'm not that comfortable with my body, so it was a bit weird, but when we were in the shower he was quite complimentary about my boobs, which he enjoyed washing, and I'm a natural blonde so guys like that too. We washed each other all over and he pretty much had an erection the whole way through. We towelled off and he still had a hard-on so I got on my knees and really teased it…drying all around it then started to kiss it and lick it. He already had pre-cum peaking out so I started sucking him off proper. I give a good blow-job and kept my mouth nice and wet, running my tongue over his head as I sucked down on his shaft. He grabbed the back of my head (which I hate…but what can you do?) and started to pump his cum in my mouth. There were some pretty powerful jets and I swallowed it all.

We went to the bedroom and I lay on the bed and he ran his hands all over my body, kissing my breasts and licking my nipples, then kissing all the way down my body. I opened my legs (I normally have a tidy up in the shower so I probably wasn't looking my best down there but he didn't seem to mind) and he started to lick my lips and tease my clit. He gently worked his fingers in me and he licked me. It was a much better performance than last night and this time I had an orgasm.

The only condoms were the ones I have in a box in my bedside cabinet. It's not very nice letting a guy see you have a whole box of condoms, but at least it wasn't a near empty box. His cock was quite hard and he slipped on a condom and started fucking me missionary style. He seemed to have a lot of stamina which was great. He fucked me on top while I played with my breasts and nipples, then we switched and I went on top. I rubbed my pubic bone on him as he licked my nipples and I came again. I got off him and went on all fours and he fucked me from behind. He licked his finger and tickled my asshole which I don't mind, but I got the impression he was wanting permission to go further. It was moot though as he was soon shooting his load.

It was great sex, but better than the night before's.

No comments: