Friday 15 February 2019

Fessing up


P came to my work around lunchtime and I told him that I wanted TA to know that we've been having sex.  He said he didn't mind him knowing but it would probably be better coming from me.  Gah, what a cop out.  I sent TA a text asking to meet for lunch on Saturday, at a cafe, I suppose these things are generally done in public.  We met as planned and eat and talked and whatnot, and at the end of the meal I finally got around to telling him that there was something I needed to say, that P and I had had sex a few times and I didn't want him to think we were doing things behind his back.

He seemed to take the news ok, he didn't really react in a negative way, or react much at all.  Eventually he said that was ok, and asked if this was an on-going thing, and I said it was.

"Is it just for fun?"
"Yeah, we're just having a casual sex thing."
"So you've replace me too then?" he smiled.
"That's exactly what I've done" I smiled back
"There's no reason we can't pick up our previous relationship either, is there?"
"Maybe, I'll see."
"Tell you what, if I can guess the colour of your knickers you'll sleep with me one more time?"
My black bra straps were showing so I was pretty sure he'd say black, so I agreed.
"Ok, you're on"
"Black?"
"Nope, red."
"Is it a thong?"
"We were only talking about the colour" I teased

After lunch he drove me back to my place and said

"How do I know you weren't lying about your knickers?"
"You want to see my kickers?"
"I think I should come in and see them, yes"
"Maybe some other time" I winked at him.

At least he knows for now anyway, and was still horny for me by the looks of things.

No comments: