Saturday 12 January 2019

Why not?

TA came around like he said he would and we sat in the living room and chatted for a while, got something to eat and then came back to chat some more.  I asked him how things were with his ex, he said he doesn't really speak to her any more.  I asked if they were still having sex but he said no.  I had to ask him if she was as good as me....I know I shouldn't as I wouldn't let guys know how they compare to other guys, and he said she wasn't.  Hopefully that was the truth, but he was obviously after a shag so maybe it wasn't :)

"When you told me you were being naughty, what did you mean?" he asked, referring to our text conversation
"I'm not saying, it's private"
"Was it something sexual?"
"Maybe" I replied as coyly as I could.

He said the thought of that was making him feel horny, and began rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"You can have a wank in the bathroom if you want" I told him, mainly to confirm that he wasn't getting into my knickers :)
"Do you mind if I have one here"

I thought about it for a moment, then said; "Sure, why not"

He undid his flies, reached in and pulled out his cock which was half hard.  He started to slowly wank it with his hand and it was soon at full stiffness.  It was good to see again, I guess I can't lie, and part of me did want to just jump on it :)

"It's been a while since I saw your cock"
"Been a while since you sucked it too"
"Or did lots of things" I winked.
His wanking intensified a little and he asked; "Tell what you did that was naughty"
"I took it up the arse"
He continued to wank, his hand running up and down faster, "Did you enjoy it?"
"Yeah, it was good....you should know"

He titled his head back and furiously worked the shaft of his cock

"Did you enjoying me sucking your cock?  Swallowing your cum like the nasty slut I am?"

He pounded away and lifted his shirt up so I thought he was close to cumming.  He started to groan and moved his cock closer to his body, his hand continued to pump it and spunk began shooting out, resting in big blobs against his stomach and chest.  I went to the kitchen to get him some paper towels to mop up with.

When he was clean he asked if I wanted to go for a drink or a coffee, but I said I had stuff to do so couldn't.  The reality was that I was horny as hell watching him jerk off like that.  My knickers were wet and my pussy was tingling.  I saw him out the door then went straight to the bedroom and enjoyed some time with my dildo :)

In other news P told me he has been given the "all clear" at a clinic, he's obviously angling for some bareback action!

No comments: