Saturday 15 December 2018

I've been replaced

I was in town and I saw TA with another woman.  They were holding hands so I guess they're dating.  She was very slim and petite though, looked almost fragile.  I waved at him and he smiled and waved back.  I sent him a text saying "Don't hurt her with that thing of yours! :)"  He didn't reply until about 9pm in the evening;

"She takes it quite well ;) I miss your blow jobs though"
"Good :p"
"I loved that you swallowed every time"
"Does she not swallow?"
"Sometimes"
"How many blow jobs have you had!"
"About five, she swallowed twice, the rest she didn't even do CIM :("
"They good blow jobs though?"
"They're not bad, yours were better"

A while later he then texted me;

"You getting any action recently?"
"A little yeah"
"How many?"
"How many what?"
"Guys"
"Just the one!"
"Big cock?"
"Not as big as yours, now stop fishing!"
"Done anal yet?"
"You're nosy.  No I haven't.  You?"
"No"
"You'd pop out her mouth!"
"I loved fucking you in the ass"
"Behave yourself, you have a girlfriend, what would she say if she read this?"

In the morning he texted again;

"Sorry had a few drinks last night :o"
 "It's ok...just make sure your morning wank is about me ;)"

No comments: