Tuesday 11 December 2018

Being very selfish

I got a text message from "P" in the morning asking if I was ok and did I want him to come over.  I said he could come over, sure.  I wondered if TA had said something to him?  Anyway when he turned up it was just usual chit-chat.  Eventually I asked if he had heard from TA and he said he spoke recently, I asked if he had mentioned me and he said he had said something about probably not seeing me much anymore.  I told P that he had asked about us being in a relationship proper, but that I was happy as we were just casual.  P asked me what I was going to do and I said I'll probably just wait it out a bit, but I'm not too bothered, I'm not going to force someone into a relationship they don't want.

"Well that makes it easier to ask for a waxing top-up" he smiled.
"Why is that?"
"Because you'll be seeing my cock"

I told him that wasn't an issue anyway, even if I'm in a relationship then I'll be touching other cocks as part of the work :)  I set the table up and he stripped off and got on it.  It didn't take too long to get him nice and smooth again and he even avoided getting hard.  It was good to see his cock again, and to see him more relaxed around me when naked.  He got dressed and we returned to the living room.  I asked him if there was a reason he wanted waxing again, was he going out on the pull?  He said he wasn't just thought he'd come over to see me.  I asked him if he'd told TA about us having sex and he said he hadn't.  I said I hadn't either so we might as well just keep it under wraps.

Now the waxing was done I asked him if he wanted to hang around for a coffee and he said he would, and with a smile said "Just a coffee?".  "Maybe some sex too if it's on offer?"

He started to take my clothes off until I was naked in the kitchen, then he took his own clothes off and stood with his thick, hard cock pointing outward.  "I see you're hard now, I was wondering if I'd lost my touch?"  I grabbed it in my fist and led him to the bedroom.  He lay on the bed and I got a condom from the bedside cabinet and rolled it gently down his shaft.  I got on the bed and straddled him, I held his cock at the entrance to my pussy...I knew it would slide in as I was already wet, I'd been thinking about this since I started waxing him, and that's exactly what happened as I sank down on it it slid right in deep and I sighed with bliss.  I slowly worked my hips up and down, his cock really doing its job.  I started to ride it harder and faster, but not too fast, pushing down on it so my clit rubbed against him on the downstroke.  He held my legs by the side of my thighs and remained motionless, just letting me pleasure myself on his cock.  It's like he could read my mind as this is exactly what I wanted, his thick cock filling me up, me just using it to achieve orgasm.  He reached up to start and play with my nipples, flicking them and pinching them.  I was slowly building to an orgasm, "you're making me cum...don't stop" I whispered.  My pussy slid up and down his motionless cock, my clit getting great stimulation, and I finally came, falling down on him as my pussy twitched and spasmed in ecstasy with him still in me.

When I had finished my orgasm I got off him and took off the condom and sank his cock into my mouth.  I greedily worked it, working the bottom of the shaft with my hand as I worked the top with my mouth and tongue.  He started to rock his hips, thrusting his cock into my mouth, starting to moan and groan, getting his selfish pleasure now too...knowing I was going to please him until he came in my mouth, knowing I'd swallow every drop and like it...and that's exactly what happened as spunk started to shoot into my mouth.  I held my mouth still and pumped his shaft until the cumming stopped, and then I eagerly swallowed it all down.  I worked the last beads of spunk out of the tip by running my fingers up his shaft and licked those too.

We both took some time to recover, just lying naked on the bed beside each other.  He got dressed and I just put my dressing gown on over my naked body and we finally got to have the coffee, then I saw him out.

No comments: