Sunday 5 September 2010

Dating

Things have been a bit slow on the man front so I've turned to internet dating again to see if I can spice things up. It's not that hard at least getting dates so you often get a free meal if nothing else :) I set up a few of them and last night I met J at a local restaurant. He lives about 40 miles away but was renting a room at a local hotel so we could have a few drinks.

He was ok looking, fairly similar to his profile picture which is always a plus. I was wearing a cleavage-showing number and I could tell he was a breast man from the number of times I caught him looking. The meal was good and I could tell he was keen to impress so the wine was flowing. I didn't take the piss too much so caviar and lobster was off the menu, but I did have some nice pasta.

Conversation was good and we were getting on quite well. He steered the talk around to sex a few times which I didn't mind. He let on that he was quite well endowed which is a bit tacky, and let's be honest…not something I've never heard before :)

After the meal we went out for a few more drinks then back to his hotel room. To be honest I was up for anything which was lucky as when we sat on the bed he made a move and we started to have a bit of a snog. He made a bee-line for my boobs and gave them a good squeeze then reached around the back of my dress and unclipped my bra. He watched me as I slid out of my dress and got under the covers where I slipped my knickers off too and tossed them aside. He stood by the bed and undressed also and I waited eagerly for the boxer-dropping moment. He slid them down and I have to admit, he was indeed well endowed. His cock was probably semi-hard but a good 8 inches maybe though not especially thick.

He got under the covers too and my first move was to get him on his back and me between his legs. I took his cock in my hand and gave it some kisses and licks. Holding it in my hand I told him "you do indeed have a big cock" as I continued to kiss it all over. Moving my hand down to his balls I slipped the end in my mouth and ran my mouth up and down as far as it could go as I gently massaged his balls. I involuntarily groaned with each slow, deep stroke. I was quite eager to take his cock in my pussy but I was also enjoying sucking it so I thought I'd suck it a bit more and hope he didn't cum too soon. "You like that?" I asked, taking a break. "That's one of the best blow jobs I've ever had" he said. I took a rubber from my bag and rolled it down his cock and lay on my back. He got between my legs and spread them out, pushing my thighs down, and rubbed the tip of his cock over my clit. "Fuck me…" I begged him but he only teased me more. "I want that cock inside me" I continued, "fuck me hard." He slid his cock in me deep until I felt it bang off my cervix then the proceeded to fuck me very hard indeed. His cock couldn't even go all the way in and each thrust slammed into me, pushing against my whole body making my tits bounce hard.

I muffled my cries as best I could but after hard pound after pound I couldn't stop from crying out and yelping each time that big cock slammed into me. My yelps made him thrust even faster until he was also crying out and I knew he was cumming, filling the condom up with hot spunk inside me. He withdrew and I started to rub my clit as I was close to orgasm too and he watched as I finally brought myself off. It was the good hard fuck I was needing.

I went off to have a shower then we had a few more drinks and I slept over. In the morning it wasn't long before we were at it again, only doggy style this time. He was under instruction to not finish but tell me when he was going to cum and I was soon getting pounded hard again. Again each thrust really slamming into me as he pawed at my ass cheeks, digging his fingers in only his stamina wasn't quite as good this morning and he cried out he was going to cum, so I turned around and whipped the condom off and finished him off in my mouth, it barely taking three or four pumps with my hand until my mouth was filling with his cum.

Breakfast over with :) it was his turn and he put me on my back and started eating me out. His fingers were fucking me hard as his tongue rubbed my clit so I slowed his fingers down a little to a speed that would get me off and true to form I was having an orgasm too. He dropped me off at my place and I had a shower when I got in and I had a text message from him saying he had a great time. I told him I had a great time too and was about to have another good time thanks to my rabbit :) He didn't say anything about meeting up again so we'll see what happens.

No comments: