Monday 26 August 2019

Wax on, wax off

I had a busy Saturday, I've started up my waxing again as it's fairly popular this time of year with people wanting to go to the beach and so on.  I had about six appointments but some didn't show, par for the course really.  The first one was quite interesting, a fairly large man, probably mid-thirties, wanting genital waxing.  I showed him through to the room to get undressed, told him where the towels are etc and I'd be in in a minute, usual stuff.  Some people are coy and a little shy, some are just "here's my genitals, have at it!"  This man was definitely the latter.  When I got into the room he was already lying on the table with what I could only describe as a horse cock out for all the world to see.  I've always thought fatter men tend to have tiny willies, but not this guy LOL.

He was already fairly trim, I'd say he maybe only had about a week of growth as it was, so not a great deal to do.  He was wearing a wedding ring so I tried to be as respectful as possible, but at the end of the day I have to touch your dick, we all know that.  "You're ok with me touching and stuff?" I asked before I began, and he said "Yeah, do what you have to do".  I got down to applying the wax, stripping it off, moving his cock to one side or the other as I worked.  There was so much girth and heft to it, I even wondered if he had had some kind of enlargement procedure maybe.  When it came to do the shaft I asked again if he was comfortable and he said he was fine.  When we were all done I asked if he wanted some cream applied, as it'll have to go all over, and again he was fine.  So I rubbed it around the pubis, then the balls, then ran some cream up and down his shaft, getting a good chance to grip it in my hands and hold it properly.  "Is that ok?" I asked, "It's rather nice actually" he replied.  "Do you want some more?"  "Sure, you can keep doing that."  So I got more cream and gripped his cock and slid my hand up and down it slowly.  He wasn't objecting so I continued to do it.  When I went back for more cream I could see his cock was now erect, it was pretty much the same size as before, just stiffer and defying gravity.

My hand went back to grip it, sliding up and down....he knew what was going on so I said softly "You have a really nice cock".  He laughed a little and thanked me.  "Is this speed ok?" I asked, and he confirmed it was.  I kept going at a steady rate, his thick cock sliding beneath the grip of my hand, it was so thick and hard, and with no warning at all it suddenly started shooting out spunk.  Quite a lot.  The first jet reached his neck, I kept pumping his cock and four more jets shot out, landing on his belly.  Big thick blobs of spunk.  When he had finished cumming I squeezed my thumb up the base of his shaft to eek out the final small beads and bent over to lick them off with my tongue.

I got some tissue and cleaned him up and he seemed a bit concerned so I did my best to reassure him it was fine.  After he was dressed we talked a little and he offered me a "tip" for "having to clean up" but I assured him it was fine, sometimes it happens, it's just part of the job.  I suppose it was easier for him if we both pretended it was just an accident.  He volunteered some information on the wedding ring, maybe suspecting I took him for a pervert cheating on his wife, but it turns out he's a widow so that's quite sad.  Given he didn't have much growth when we started I don't know if he likes to get waxing done at different places, maybe for some female interaction?  It's not for me to ask really.  It did make me feel better that I hadn't just jerked off some poor wife's husband.

He sent me a text later on to thank me for the waxing and I replied that he was welcome, that I was sorry for his wife and if he ever came back I'd try and do something special for him.

"What do you mean 'special'?"
"Anything you want, anything that would make it nicer :)"
"You mean like music and candles?"
"If that's what you want."
"There is something but I don't want to offend you?"
"What is it?  I won't be offended :)"
"I liked it when you licked me at the end :)"
"So you want more licking? :)"
"Yeah, I think that would be nice :)"
"Ok, I'm sure that won't be a problem ;)"
"I hope my semen didn't taste bad?"  (who says "semen"? LOL yuk)
"It was yummy :)" (a bit of a lie, God why didn't you make it taste of chocolate?)
"Ok, I hope to see you again x"

The next guy was actually someone from my work.  He's a nice guy, we don't work together so I don't see him as much, early 20s.  He's really hairy but wanted his chest, back and legs done.  Quite a lot of work so he took up a fair chunk of the day.  Afterwards I asked him if he wanted his pubes doing but he laughed that off, adding that we work together.  "So?"  He said he didn't want me to see him "like that", but I told him it wasn't a problem, not to worry about it.  He eventually agreed :)  He was already in the waxing room so he gingerly dropped his boxer shorts and got back on the table.  His cock was soft and didn't look very big, but how big it is soft doesn't relate to how big it is hard.  I wonder if that added to his nervousness.  He seemed quite tense and got through the whole thing without getting hard.  I quite enjoyed doing it really, even though there was nothing sexual, it's a thrill seeing someone naked when they don't see you in return, to touch and handle his cock.  It's complete one-way intimacy :)

My next client was a girl so that was a straightforward bikini wax.  Girls are so much easier to do, I think because there are no "sexual" issues.  That's a two-way thing too, doing my work colleague was just a job, as was doing this girl.  But guys always worry about getting hard-ons or whatever, and if it's a guy I find attractive, or a cock I really like, then it can be hard for me to stay professional as well.

After her there was an hour before my last appointment so I had a quick fiddle :)

The last guy was big, over six feet, quite well built so I was anticipating another big cock and I wasn't disappointed.  He was very relaxed and had a lot of chat and was quite flirty and forward.  Again he was fairly trim to start with so I didn't anticipate a lot of work.  As I was working he gradually got hard and rather than just ignoring it, chose to ask if that was ok and I said it was.

"Do you do many of these each day?"
"About 4 or 5 maybe, I only do this occasionally so I try and book people on the same day."
"You must see a lot of dicks then, does your boyfriend mind?"
"No, he doesn't mind, he knows it's just a job" (I thought it was better to lie than say I was single)
"How does mine rate?" (Seriously? Ugh! :) )
"It's the second biggest I've seen today" I told him
"Really?"
"Yeah, some guy this morning was huge"
"Do you care about the size?"
"No, it's all the same, I probably prefer bigger ones, yours is nice"

I knew that would go down well, and it did.  I managed to finish up and put some cream on, cupping his balls, working it into his shaft.  He had some pre-cum leaking out the top, a small ball of clear fluid.  "That's us all done, and a good thing as it looks like you're about to burst".  I took some tissue and wiped away the pre-cum.  "I think I am, do you mind?" and with that he gripped his cock between his fingers.  "No, it's fine with me."  He started to jerk himself off, cumming almost instantly, he directed his cock down so the spunk flew across his chest, the dregs of it on his thumb where he's been gripping his shaft.

I got some tissue and cleaned the spunk from his chest and hand.  I held his cock and squeezed out another drop of spunk which I wiped up with the tissues.  "All gone" I smiled at him with a wink.  All clients done I took to my bedroom to have my second fiddle of the day.  Funnily enough though I was thinking about the guy from work, there was something about that whole interaction that just turned me on.

No comments: