Saturday 6 October 2018

Mowing

I met TA for lunch while I was working and he was saying that he thinks P "likes" me.  I asked him why and he said he just had an idea, I asked him what he'd told him about me and he said "nothing much".  I told him then when we were out he seemed a little "handsy", maybe he just likes women almost twice his age lol.

"Sure you haven't said anything about me?"
"Ok, I might have said you give good head."
"And he'd like to try that himself do you think?"
"I know he would."
"Maybe I will"

We both smiled but I think he's a little conservative for these things to be more than fantasies.  He took me back to work and I ushered him into the disabled toilets.  He was grinning and didn't even need to ask what was going on as he undid his fly and let his big cock flop out.  I hunkered down and started to kiss and lick it, easily making it hard.  "Would you like to watch me such P's cock?" I said just before sinking his own into my mouth.  "No, but you can suck it and tell me about it later"  "I'd love to do that".  I opened my mouth and he started to wank himself, pointing the head of his cock at my mouth as I started to dirty talk him, telling him the things I'd do to P's cock, how I would love to suck it while TA fucked me from behind, telling him I know P would love to cum on my tits.  We did all this in hushed tones and when he started to roll his eyes back I knew he was going to cum so I moved my mouth into position and he ran his cock up and down his shaft, shooting his spunk into my open mouth.

He got himself decent and we snuck out unnoticed.  I just made he horny though, I enjoy the feeling of being horny, I enjoy talking to customers with them not knowing I took a load in my mouth at lunch.  Not knowing I'm going commando as the work skirts are too tight.  On my break I texted P;

"Fancy coming to mine and getting hot and sweaty?"
"?"
"I need my lawn mowed and you're much younger and fitter than I am."
"LOL ok, when?"
"Saturday afternoon?"
"See you then"

On Saturday he came over about 1pm, I was dressed pretty boring, TBH I'd half forgotten I'd invited him.  He did the deed though and cut my grass for me.  After he was done I told him to grab a shower and I'd fix him a drink and some lunch.  He saw my waxing table up and against the wall and asked if I did massages.  I told him it was a table for waxing which I do a little on the side.  I offered him a free go :) he said he shaves though.

"Let me see."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, I bet it's not as good as a wax."

He paused a little, trying to read if I was genuine.  Then he undid his jean fly, pulled them down and pulled down his boxers.  It was ok, a little stubbly but not too bad.  Cock wise hard to say, just average really?  We went to the bedroom where I set my table up and told him to hop on and I'd let him try a wax.  He seemed quite up for it really and not at all shy.  I had a better look and what needed done and I didn't think it would take too long so got started.  I applied creams, wax, stripped, moved his shaft around, moved his balls around and he gradually started to get a bit stuff and then pretty much instantly got a boner.  It wasn't as long as TA's but it was definitely a bit thicker.  When he was all waxed up I applied some cream to the whole area and asked him what he thought.  He looked down and agreed it was a good job.  I went back to gently rubbing the cream around his balls, and he moved his hand up toward my lower back and then down over my ass, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I don't give happy endings you know, this isn't that kind of establishment" I said with a smile, not really attempting to move away from his hand on my butt.
"Not even if I ask nicely?"
"Maybe, if you ask nicely."
"Please may I have a happy ending?"
"Seeing as you asked nicely" I replied.

I bent over to kiss the head of his penis, then ran my tongue down the underside of his shaft, pushing it down against his belly, then I ran it back up to the top.  I held the base with my fingers, pointing it upright and sunk my mouth around it.  It was thick but not so think I couldn't get good movement.  I sunk my mouth down as far as it would go, maybe an inch or two from the base, then back up again and ran my tongue over his head.  I did this slow, wet action over and over, taking his cock slowly into my mouth, then slowly out, keeping good contact with my lips and tongue and he was soon on the verge of exploding in my mouth.  I could tell he was trying to fight it, but it was useless, he gave up and warm spunk filled my mouth.

"I was expecting a hand job but that was amazing" he gasped.

I told him to get dressed and I'd be in the living room.  He came through not long after and seemed to have composed himself.  I offered him a drink be he said he'd better be going, so I showed him to the door and thanked him for doing the lawn.  He said it was no problem, thanks for the wax.  There was an awkward "do we kiss goodbye and if so how" moment, then he leaned in for a peck on the cheek.  After a brief pause we then had a more passionate kiss before finally saying goodbye.

I had initially done this with the aim of telling TA about it, maybe see if it would turn him on, but I quite quickly went off the idea.  If he wasn't really meaning it, or it turned out he was annoyed then it's not just me he'd be annoyed at but P too.  Then I thought "what if P tells him?" then I didn't see that happening, but who knows.  It's all got quite complicated and I think the best scenario is really if no-one tells anyone anything lol.

The next day around 1pm I got a text from P; "Need anything else done that will get me hot and sweaty? ;)"  I responded "Not really, but you can come over and just fuck me if you want?"  "Be there soon :)"

He was indeed soon.  I was in my dressing grown and when he arrived we had some small talk on the way to the bedroom about how are days had been.  In the bedroom we stood facing each other for a moment, not really knowing what to do, but he soon took charge and removed my gown which I was naked under, and moved me onto the bed.  He spread my legs and started licking my pussy.  As he did he fiddled with his jeans, taking them off.  When he had managed this he got on top and before I could say anything his cock with inside me.  It was thick and filled me out, he slowly thrust it into me, his pubic area pushing against my clit as it did.  I reached around and grabbed his bum, pulling and squeezing it to encourage a nice steady rhythm.  He grabbed my boob and started to fiddle with my nipple as his cock rhythmically stimulated my clit.

We'd barely been at it a few minutes and I was already on the verge of cumming.  A few thrusts more and I grabbed the sheets and started to orgasm hard.  I had barely stopped before he started to cum too, shooting his spunk right into my pussy.  We lay on the bed for a while, him still on top until we'd both recovered our breath a little and then he rolled off.  "Talk about a quickie" he said, "It was good though".

We lay around in bed for a while more, then I put my gown back on and went to get us some coffees.  He stayed for a bit longer then eventually left.  Not going to lie I was hoping he'd maybe get a second wind and fuck me again, but no deal.  Pretty sure I'm not going to tell TA about this, and P probably won't either.  I'll try and resist any more sex with P too, this is not going to end well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting title for the blog entry. "Mowing" When I was younger, we used the term "cutting his grass" when someone made a move for another guys girl friend/date.

Not sure if your title was made with this in mind.

John

Rachael said...

I've never heard of that no, lol