Wednesday 15 August 2018

Heatwave

I was out at a bar with some friends who were there with some of their friends and there was a tall skinny guy going about from person to person.  After a few hours we were going to the bar at the same time and he got talking to me.  He was older than me, maybe 50 even, and he was some kind of artist, he didn't elaborate too much but we got on ok and he was pretty funny and charming.  I'm not too into art but we got onto "artsy" movies which I quite like.  He said I should come over to his place and look at some of his art so I said I would and took his number.

The next day was a Saturday and I wasn't really going to contact him, I mean you go out and get guy's numbers and stuff but that's all it is.  I was at a bit of a loose end though and the heat was really bothering me, it's so hot right now, so I fired him a quite generic "Did you have a good night?" type text.  He replied within a few minutes, saying he did and reiterating the offer of checking out his studio if I ever had the time.  I asked him where it was, and it was only 5 or so miles away so I thought "why not?"  "Cool, we can grab some lunch when you're here" he said.  I didn't bother changing, what I had was fairly light and airy for the weather and a little sexy too, you never know :)  I had a dark blue bra and a white seethrough shirt over it and a loose blue knee-length skirt.

I drove to his place and he welcomed me in.  It was quite old fashioned inside, looked like it hadn't been redecorated for decades.  We went to the living room and he asked if I wanted a drink, maybe some wine, but I said it was a bit early for wine so just had something soft.  He had a fan running which was just the ticket so I sat down in front of that at let it blow over me.  It was so muggy I could start to feel sweat drip down my cleavage.  We chatted a while as I cooled off, then he offered to show me the studio.  He was wearing fairly nondescript clothes, just blue jeans and a white t-shirt, nothing flamboyant or extravagant like you'd maybe expect an artist to wear.

His studio was upstairs in a spare room and had some active canvasses as well as stacks of old paintings and sketches propped up against walls, in piles etc.  He seemed to do mostly landscape stuff and it was ok I guess, nothing amazingly lifelike or interestingly abstract.  I picked up a pile of papers that looked like initial sketches of people, some clothed, some nude, just outline stuff really, but one of them looked like it was a self-portrait of him nude, and while there was a fair level of detail on the torso and face the lower half had less detail....but if it was to scale then...not bad :)

I could start to feel sweat drip off me again so we went back down and I sat in front of the fan again.  I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt, then paused on the third and asked "Do you mind....?" "Not at all" he replied so I undid all of the buttons and opened my shirt to let the breeze blow against my torso, sitting there pretty much just in my bra.  "Much better...." I sighed.  Eventually he suggested we go for lunch so I buttoned back up and he took us both to a cafe for coffee and cake.

"Would you say you were quite sexual?" he asked, pretty much out of nowhere
"What do you mean?"
"You didn't mind opening your top up when we were back at the studio"
"My top is seethrough so it's not like you saw much you weren't seeing before."
"Maybe, but it was still quite bold."

The word "bold" was a bit odd, but ah well.

"You should have said if it was a bit too forward"
"Not at all, it was quire refreshing actually.  Are you seeing anyone?"
"No, not really."
"Maybe when we get back we could..."

He trailed off a little and gave a knowing look.

"It's far too hot and sticky for that" I said.
"Nonsense, it's never too hot and sticky"
"I can't say I'm used to being propositioned like that...very 'bold' of you" I replied, not giving anything anyway.

We finished our lunch and went back to his place.  I took up my favourite spot in front of his fan.  "I'm hot!" I said, firing him a cheeky explanation as I undid my shirt again.  This time he quite openly ogled me as the fan blew my shirt wide apart, cooling off my skin which was already glistening uncomfortably.  "Look how sweaty I am" I said, pulling the front clasp of my bra down to expose more of my cleavage, smalls beads of sweat were forming in it, and some joining to create bigger beads.  He went to the kitchen and came back with a damp cloth.  He ran the cloth down my cleavage, then up and across my chest.  I sat with my hands on the chair rests as he moved the cloth across the exposed part of my chest and into my cleavage.  "That's nice" I said.  I looked over, his waist was about my eye line and I could see his cock was hard inside his jeans.  I looked up at him and we made knowing eye contact for a moment.

Obviously emboldened by this he lifted my bra up and so my boobs fell out.  He started to slowly run the cloth over the entirety of each of my breasts, teasing each nipple to be erect.  He put the cloth down and began to fondle me with just his bare hands, cupping them, feeling them, pinching my nipples.  He undid his fly and pulled his cock out, and those sketches were to scale alright.  He wasn't thick but it had to be about 8 inches in length maybe.  I looked up at him and we exchanged eye contact again.  "And I thought I was being forward undoing my top" "What do you want to do now?" he asked softly.  I shrugged and smiled coyly, and he followed up with "There's nothing wrong with being forward, and I like bold women."

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" He moved in a little closer, he pushed the shaft down so the head was close to my mouth, "Only if you want to".  I leaned across to close the distance and took it into my mouth.  I wrapped my hand around his bum and pulled him in close, about half of his cock sinking into my mouth.  I ran my lips over it as it slide out, then again took it in.  I did this slowly four or five times then stopped and asked "Is that good?"  "Excellent" he replied, "you're very good".  "I've had a lot of practice" I told him before going back to running my lips up and down his shaft, getting as much of his cock into my mouth as I could while he continued to feel my boobs.

He moved his cock away then got on his knees before me on the chair.  He pulled my skirt down and off, revealing that I had no knickers on.  "Wow..." he said, "I didn't expect that."  "You've caught me in a naughty mood" I said, opening my legs to expose myself.  "Now why don't you lick my pussy?"  He did so right away, spreading my legs and exposing my clit which he ran his tongue over, then started to lick my pussy lips, pushing them open with his tongue which he them dipped inside me. "You taste amazing" he said excitedly, dipping a finger inside me then licking it.  He continued to tease my pussy with his tongue, "finger me too" I instructed him which he started to do.  He used one, and then two, I could hear it slop in and out of my pussy which was soaking wet, him fingering me while he flicked my clit with his tongue.  "Oh God..." I started to pant, my breathes getting quicker and sharper, I started to feel my own nipples, flicking and pinching them, my crotch began rocking to the rhythm of his tongue, until I finally came hard with a loud moan.  He continued to lick me gently until my shuddering and twitching had stopped and my orgasm was over.

He returned to standing next to me, I took the base of his cock in my hand and started to suck him off, keeping my lips and tongue pushed against him as his cock slid back and forward.  I paused sucking him off to lick his shaft and head, telling him "You can cum in my mouth" before going back to giving him a full-on blow job.  "Naughty girl" he moaned, looking down at my head going back and forth, working his hard dick, and I moaned in agreement, then I encouraged him further with "You like some dirty bitch sucking you off, don't you?"  I worked his cock for a few more minutes and he started to tell me "I'm going to cum...I'm cumming", I moaned in anticipation, finally he gasped "God you dirty fucking slut" and started to pump cum into my mouth.  It was a big load but I handled it ok, swallowing it all down.

"That was a big load from a big cock" I told him, "Look at the state of me..."  I had sweat running down my body, my legs were spread a little and my thighs were soaking wet from pussy juices, sweat, he also had sweat running down the sides of his face.  He looked over my entire body, the ran his hands up and down it, giving my boobs a once-over and down to run his fingers over my pubes.  "I love that pussy" he said.  I was so minging I had to have a shower, then I put my clothes on and it was around 5pm or so, so started to make my excuses.  He said we should meet again soon, and with that he put his hand under my skirt to squeeze my bum while he leaned in for a kiss goodbye.

That was the Saturday and I wondered if I'd hear from him on Sunday, he seemed the type that wouldn't want to come off too keen, and it was another scorcher of a day on Sunday so I wasn't exactly gagging for a rematch right away anyway.  I got a text around 9pm though, saying it was nice to meet me again, and he said he hoped I didn't mind the "dirty talk", he just likes that kind of thing.  I think he was maybe worried I had been offended or something, and I couldn't help teasing him a little bit by responding; "You mean when you called me a dirty slut?"  "Yeah that, I just like dirty talk, it's fine if you're not into it."  I didn't want him feeling bad for long though lol so I replied; "We'd only met the night before and you were about to cum in my mouth at my insistence...what else were you supposed to call me? ;) x" To that he responded with "Goodnight :) x"

He came over to mine the following Tuesday, I had a shorter shift Tuesday so I had a bit of time to tidy up the flat, my bush and whatnot.  I wore a white t-shirt and white skirt with a red bra and thong which were both visible, hoping he wouldn't want to go out lol People would think I was a hooker.  He certainly seemed pleased when I opened the door, then I took him into the living room and we had some wine.  I sat next to him on the sofa, we were slightly turned toward each other and there was lots of flirting going on, lots of little touches and so on.  After we finished off the first bottle I opened the second.  "So...you mentioned you have had a lot of experience...?"  "I did, didn't I" I replied, running my hand up and down his leg.  "How many do you think?"  "I don't know, I don't keep count, but I've sucked a lot of cocks...maybe 100?  A few pussies too."  My hand run up his leg to his crotch and that big cock was hard and trying to leap out.  I undid his zip and he moved his jeans down a little to held it spring out of his boxers.  I put my wine glass down and put my head in his lap and slowly took his cock into my mouth, running my tongue over the tip, running my fingers up and down the base.  "When did you last lick a pussy?"  "Has to be years by now" I said, now grasping is cock in my hand.  "When did you last suck a cock before mine?"  "Months.  Am I just going to be sucking you off again or am I finally going to get fucked?"  He leaned in for a passionate kiss, and I pulled him off the sofa and took him to the bedroom.

The condoms were already on the table so he got naked and rolled one on as I got on all fours on the bed.  He lifted my skirt onto my butt and pulled my knickers down and off my legs.  I could feel the tip of his cock push against the entrance of my pussy, teasing it without putting it in, rubbing it up and down my slit.  "If it's been months you must be gagging for it"  "I am, haven't been fucked for ages".  With that he pushed his cock deep inside me, causing me to yelp a little.  He started to pound his cock into my pussy, "take this you fucking slut" he taunted as I moaned with each thrust, "dirty fucking bitch" he cussed, grabbing at my thighs, digging his hands in and using them to pull me harder onto his cock.  "Fuck me hard" I said in encouragement.  "Your cunt is soaking wet", and he was right, even I could hear my pussy squelch as his cock pushed in and out.  "Your cock does that to me" I said.  "Let me see that pussy again" - he maneuvered me onto my back and spread my legs wide.  He pushed his cock back inside me and leaned down over me, supporting himself on his elbows.  I put my arms around his back which was wet and sticky, sweat dripped from his chin onto my body.  "Give it to me" I hissed in his ear as his big cock gave me a damn good fucking, "your cock's so fucking big".  He knelt upright again and pushed my legs up so my knees were beside my body; "Here I go..." he cried out and with slow deep thrusts he finally came.

His cock slipped out and he collapsed on his back beside me.  We were both sweating, the johnny filled with cum still on his cock, resting against his belly.  I waited for us to get our breath back and pulled it off and wrapped it in some tissue.  I was lying on my front and he put his hand between my legs and ran a finger up the slit of my pussy then he slid his finger inside me.  He got behind me on the bed and spread my legs out wider.  He spread my cheeks and started to lick my asshole.  He continued to flick his tongue over it while he slid his finger in and out of my pussy, pushing his tongue hard against my asshole to try and push it in, licking me as he finger fucked me.  He then slid two fingers into my pussy, then took them out and out one in my ass and the other my cunt.  "I fucking love that" I told him, reaching under my body to start to rub my clit.  I moaned as I was close to cumming....he kept his finger in my ass and moved the other in and out my pussy as I rubbed my clit and I finally came myself, my pussy clenching and my asshole clenching around his finger.

"That's me, I'm done now" I gasped, exhausted with the sex and the heat.

We rested for a bit then showered and got dressed.  We spent the rest of the evening cuddling on the sofa which was quite nice really, we had a few passionate snogs too.  He was full of complements about my sexual performance, I'm not sure if he just hasn't had too much raunchy sex before or if he was just buttering me up.  He wanted to stay the night, but I told him I had work in the morning, and besides you should always leave them wanting more :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. We've missed you. Nice story. Hot humid summers lead to less clothes which leads to hot sex.

Don't wait so long between posting. Love to hear about your naughty experiences.

J