Sunday 14 November 2010

More stag games

I was out on the town Saturday night and around midnight I was approached by a guy who was (surprise surprise) part of a stag do. After chatting for a bit he explained that him and is mates were trying to pull girls of different colour hair and he said he had been having problems getting a natural blonde and that I looked like one. I confirmed that I was and I have to admit I didn't have any better offers on the table so I told him I might be able to help. He said he was at a hotel just outside of town so we drank up and headed for the taxi rank.

We had a bit of a snog in the back of the cab and he got a bit adventurous with his hands and soon found out I was commando under my dress. I think it was quite a pleasant surprise for him and after finding my pussy he had a gentle rub of my slit until going deeper and digging a finger in. I returned by having a feel of his crotch and I was also pleasantly surprised. Under his jeans I felt what appeared to be a big, thick hard cock and used my hand to explore its full dimensions.

When we got to his hotel room we didn't waste any time and he slid his trousers down and released his cock and it was just what I hoped it would be. I slipped out of my dress and watched him slowly roll a condom down his huge prick, a nice tight fit. I was on my back and he spread my legs wide and inched that meaty cock inside my cunt making me gasp out loud. "Fuck me!" I found myself begging, something I can't say I ever really do and he certainly obliged and withdrew then rammed his big prick repeatedly inside me. He alternated between bursts of fast and frantic fucking that made my tits bounce like crazy, and then slow and steady strokes that had me almost bursting with pleasure.

"Do you like doggy?" he asked, and in reply I repositioned myself on all fours and he rubbed the head of his cock up and down the entrance to my pussy. "Don't tease me..." I said, and with that he finally sunk his whole cock right inside me again and fucked me hard from behind, clawing at my ass cheeks and spreading them to look down on my asshole. His hands moved up my back and hooked over my shoulders and with a few more deep strokes he filled his condom with spunk while buried deep inside me.

I was absolutely exhausted and could just about manage to thank him for the best fucking I'd had in a long time. When I had recovered he want back into town to carry on clubbing but I had to go home and get some bed rest!

No comments: